2017 Innovation AwardGet recognized for your innovative product or service!
Do you have an innovative health IT company, service or product?
Is your hospital, clinic or practice using technology in new and exciting ways?
Have you found a way to improve patient outcomes or deliver healthcare that leverages technology?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, then we want to share your success with the nation!
Apply now for the prestigious Innovation Award and a chance to spotlight your company at the 2017 Health IT Leadership Summit. You may self apply or nominate a company.
The top four organizations will be recognized at the VIP Reception and at the Summit, and will receive extensive pre- and post-event publicity.
Just the facts:
- Deadline – your application must be received by 5 PM, Wednesday, September 27, 2017. If you are selected as a finalist you will be contacted by an Innovation Committee member to gather additional information. Finalists will be announced in mid-October, 2017.
- Because collaboration is often a central part of innovation, applicants should include all partners involved with their technology or approach.
- Innovation can occur anywhere, so we will be looking for examples at every level, from colleges to large enterprises, from single physician practices to healthcare delivery systems, from nonprofits and government entities to private payers.
- A team of health IT pros will evaluate the entries and select semi-finalists.
- Each semi-finalist will be interviewed and their technology researched, with the Innovation Committee making a final decision based upon such factors as magnitude of the benefits, current and future impact, quality of care, impact on workflow, etc.